Combines tiny versions of many common UNIX utilities into a single small executable. It provides replacements for most of the utilities you usually find in GNU fileutils, shellutils, etc.
The utilities in BusyBox generally have fewer options than their full-featured GNU cousins; however, the options that are included provide the expected functionality and behave very much like their GNU counterparts. BusyBox provides a fairly complete environment for any small or embedded system.
The board is delivered with kernel Linux and Busybox
- 32-bits ARM 9 CPU, clocked at 240MHz
- 32MB of SDRAM (64MB optional) at 120MHz (32-bits interfaced)
- 64MB of on board Flash memory
- 2 USB host interfaces (1 switchable to USB device)
- Video output for STN or TFT LCD screen
- Touch-screen interface
- Low power: 0.5W typical, 1W max; only a single 3.3Vdc 5% is required
- Very easy to add CAN bus and Ethernet ports