CompuPhase Services include contract programming of applications and embedded systems, and also the design and production of custom electronics.
CompuPhase Projects and Programmable MP3-player
Domains of Expertise
- Signal processing (audio & video) and compression
- Edutainment, computer based training (CBT), multimedia and kiosk applications
- Databases and the integration of databases with statistical computation
- International software, multi-lingual or easily translatable software (internationalization)
- Embedded applications
- Special lighting projects, using fibre optics or high-power LEDs
On the right is a Programmable MP3-player for scale models, broadcast systems and special applications. High quality audio, based on a 24-bit D/A converter with 8× oversampling digital filter, low noise and low distortion.
Termite Terminal – RS232 Interfacing – CompuPhase
Termite is an easy to use and easy to configure RS232 terminal. It uses an interface similar to that of “messenger” or “chat” programs, with a large window that contains all received data and an edit line for typing in strings to transmit. This terminal ought to help serial port SBC development.
Plug-in interface for pre-processing or alternative views of the data, logging received data to a file, adding a toolbar to Termite, and other functionality that you may think of.
It can also do ..
- A history of commands that you typed, with auto-completion.
- Support for non-standard Baud rates (MIDI, DMX512).
- Data can be forwarded between two RS232 ports.