MSP430F417 has more flash and RAM. These are able to control up to 96 segments of an LCD. This technique of using the MSP430 demonstrates how easily low-power applications can be developed for viewing and measuring instruments.
- MSP430F413 or MSP430F417 controller (LQFP64)
- 5-digit LCD display with additional functions
- 32kHz watch crystal
- RS232 level converter and DB-9 connector
- two buttons – Sounder – Status LED
- Connections for Dallas touch button
- 14-pin. JTAG port
- Dimensions: 80mm x 50mm
- Battery holder for 3V LiMn cell (not supplied)
Elektronikladen – ELMICRO offers a wide range of Evaluation Boards, Controller Modules and Software Development Tools. The company network was founded in 1975 in Detmold, Germany and operates a network of partners and sales representatives to support customers world-wide.