The LogicPort provides 34 channels sampled at 500MHz. This includes two state-clock inputs which function as normal sampled channels in timing-mode. The LogicPort is controlled and powered via your PC’s USB 1.1 or 2.0 port for the ultimate in convenience and portability.
The LogicPort’s software includes interpreters for CAN, I2C, Synchronous Serial (SPI) and Asynchronous Serial (RS232) protocols. Its Synchronous Serial interpreter is very flexible and interprets 3-Wire, Microwire, PS/2 and other proprietary protocols in addition to SPI.
- Real-Time Sample Compression
- 500MHz Timing-Mode (Internal Clock)
- 200MHz State-Mode (External Clock)
- Advanced Multi-Level Triggering
- Built-in 300MHz Frequency Counter
- CAN, I2C, SPI and RS232 Interpreters
Intronix is developing high-performance PC-based test instruments. They started as a ATE solutions provider. Automated test equipment and systems (ATE) are PC based Advanced T&M Interfaces.
Intronix Test Instruments, Inc.
2630 E. Mohawk Ln. Unit 144, Phoenix, Arizona 85050, USA.