dapj elektron – design analyze probe jet – https://dapj.org/
Product and Process Design. Engineering Services. Manufacturing Services. R&D and Design Service and Consultants Listing. You will also find the sources of Design Reference like HandBooks, Manuals and Datasheets. Electronic Projects, EE Magazines and EDA Tools are also listed.
Integrated here is an older blog of delabs related to embedded systems – Microcontroller or uC, SoC. ASIC Design and EDA Tools. FPGA and DSP. SBC to Industrial Computers. – Part of delabs Technologies
Embedded Engineer or DIY Enthusiasts use Microcontrollers more than processors. The separating Line is disintegrating. Now the differentiation is Low Power Consumption Mini devices for Gizmos and Multi-Core Devices for computing Gadgets like Tablets and Notebooks. We also have powerful devices for Servers and Large Computing Systems that are Specialized. Microprocessors came before Microcontrollers, These days Multi-Core Processors are used in gadgets and computers you use daily.
The Embedded Device needs of an Instrument or Equipment used in Lab or Factory are like the AVR, PIC, 8051 successors or Forks. Some Large systems may use ARM devices as a central control for tiny uC branches of AVR, PIC.
Microcontroller was just a large chip with more external supporting chips of processor boards getting integrated into the main Silicon. Then CMOS reduced power and the firmware became smaller and smarter. Less code for getting things done.
- Analog Circuits – OpAmps, Signal Conditioning, Mixed Signal Design.
- Digital Circuits – Logic Design, CMOS, TTL, Counters, Timers, 555.
- Power Electronics – SMPS, Regulated Power Supplies, SSR, Energy.
- Microcontroller – 8051, 8052, OpCodes, Analog and PC Interface.
- Test Measurement – Multi-Meters, Small Test Tools, AVO Meters.
- Data Interface – Virtual Instrumentation, Device Networking.
- Custom Projects – Process Timers, Chargers, Analog Scanners.
- Hobby Projects – Insulation tester, LED Circuits and Meters.
- Theory Tutorials – Basic Electronics, Industrial Product Design.
- Electrical Diagrams – Control Panels, Reference EE Tables & Charts.
- Resources – Lists of Electronic Firms and Electronic Project Sites.