BPM Microsystems – Semiconductor Programming
Supplier of engineering, production device programmers and is the leading supplier of automated programming systems to the semiconductor and electronics industries.
This desktop automated system, the Helix-TU comes standard with two precision-designed tube input and output handling systems. Using Enhanced 7th Generation programming sites with FX4™ socket module capability, you can now program up to four devices simultaneously per site. The Helix-TU system is designed to handle a wide range of packages, making it one of the most flexible tube input solutions on the market.
Programs microcontrollers, flash memories, E/EPROMs, flash EPROMs, PLDs, CPLDs, FPGAs, antifuse FPGAs, and more
- Programs up to 800 devices per hour
- Site technology is interchangeable for dedicated flash or universal programming hardware
- Existing support for hundreds of device packages and thousands of socket modules
- Four times the throughput with FX4 socket modules
- Low voltage support down to 1.5V (Vdd)
- Reliable precision tube handling system for small packages
Helix-TU: Desktop Automated Production Programmer with Tube Input
5373 West Sam Houston Pkwy N, Suite 250 Houston, Texas 77041 USA