Electronic Projects by Martin Clausen
Virtual walk through my 8051 development suite is a virtual sightseeing tour through my 8051 lab. Dual Slope ADC for 8051 – A low cost circuit to measure voltages with a precission up to 14 bit.
Some of the Projects here are
- 8051 Development – Code, schematics and hints for development with 8051
- Digital Frequency Generator -Frequency generator with DDS technology
- µC ADC – RS232 controlled 16 bit data aquisition
- Low-cost ADC – PC to take a look at signals up to 1 KHz
- Datalogger- 8 channel, 2 counter, 64K RAM, LCD, RS232
- MiniDS- Mini Digital Storage Scope, one channel, low cost ADC.