Mental Automation, developers of SuperCAD, SuperPCB, mentalSPICE, mentalMAX, and other related products. Tools to quickly and easily design, simulate and analyze electronic circuits.
“mentalSPICE is a simple yet powerful analog simulator that enables analysis of circuits using a personal computer. The Mental Automation Spice package works directly with SuperCAD, using the Oscilloscope display window for output. For static measurements, virtual voltmeters and ammeters are also provided.”
- Complete Berkeley Spice compatible inputs and outputs
- Full AC, DC, and transient analyses
- Noise, Fourier, Transfer function, and Pole-Zero analyses
- Built-in models for all common discrete analog devices
- Support for external libraries
- Temperature effects modeling