Build a true Webserver with only 2 chips. We did it! The used CPU (MSC1210Y4 from Texas Instruments) has 16kB Flash (up to 32kB available) and 1.2 kB RAM. Enough for a Webserver (provided you are using uC/51’s included TCP/IP stack).
Add Internet-Connectivity to your Applications with only a very few lines of C-Code. Many demos are included in uC/51, like: Webserver, E-Mail, Time-Client, TCP, UDP. Make Control System with remote Internet access to your sensors or actuatoors.
- Easy-to-use stack, written with uC/51 V1.20
- Everything “on board”
- Best suited for uC/51 as development-hardware
- uC/51-Tool-Chain Integration
- CPU: 64kB Flash, 2 kB XRAM (32 kB as option), ISP, up to 5 MIPS
- RS232 or USB (as option)
- New V2.0 TCP/IP Stack included in uC/51 as 100% Sourcecode
- Complete Low-Cost-Kits only 120.– EUR*:
- FlexGate III module, RS232 cable, uC/51 Full Version, Power supply
Mikrocontroller Entwicklungssysteme Entwicklungstools
µC/51 V1.20.05 – Superoptimizing ANSI C compiler for the 8051 family