Produces a wide range of development tools and compilers for various microcontroller families.
MikroElektronika – Embedded Development Systems
The UNI-DS3 development system supports PIC, AVR, 8051, ARM, PSoC and dsPIC microcontrollers with a large number of peripherals.
- Graphic LCD 128×64 can be easily connected via the on-board connector that is also connected to MCU pins.
- 12-bit output DAC MCP4921 with serial interface is used for applications in measuring and regulating devices.
- Serial 12-bit voltage A/D converter for applications in measuring and regulating devices.
- USB 2.0 programmer can be connected to a PC via the on-board USB programmer connector.
- ENC28J60 is a 28-pin, 10BASE-T stand-alone Ethernet Controller with SPI interface
UNI-DS3 Development System – mikroElektronika
ARM Card for UNI-DS3 – MCU card for NXP ARM microcontrollers. The card features an on-board USB 2.0 programmer. It comes with an LPC2148.