This website is the repository for the suite of open-source EDA (Electronic Design Automation) tools including Magic, IRSIM, Netgen, PCB, and XCircuit. These tools are all provided for free under the GNU Public License (GPL). Open Circuit Design is committed to keeping open-source EDA tools useful and competitive with commercial tools.
- Magic, the VLSI layout editor, extraction, and DRC tool.
- XCircuit, the circuit drawing and schematic capture tool.
- IRSIM, the switch-level digital circuit simulator.
- Netgen, the circuit netlist comparison (LVS) and netlist conversion tool.
- PCB, the printed circuit board layout editor.