“Our main objective is to design and publish core designs under a license for hardware modelled on the Lesser General Public License (LGPL) for software. We are committed to the ideal of freely available, freely usable and re-usable open source hardware. OpenCores.org”
- Develop standards for open source cores and platforms
- Create tools and methods for development of open source cores and platforms
- Develop open source cores and platforms
- Provide documentation for these cores and platforms
These tools and methods should allow large, widespread, even international, teams to develop hardware in an open way.
UART to / from fiber optic
This core is well tested. They is two versions: -Fixed baudrate (0 to 2.5Mbit/s) – a full set of 2 transmitter and 2 receiver fit in a single XC9572XL CPLD -variable baudrate 50Mhz/n*p where n between 20 to 100 fiber optic baudrate and p>=1 baudrate divider.
- Ethernet MAC 10/100 Mbps
- USB 1.1 Host and Function IP core
- OpenRISC 1000
- CAN Protocol Controller
- I2S Interface
- SPDIF Interface