Parallax, Inc. is a privately held company located in Rocklin, California. Parallax designs and manufactures microcontroller development tools and small single-board computers that are used by electronic engineers, educational institutions, and hobbyists. Our current product line consists of BASIC Stamp microcontrollers and development software….
Current product line consists of BASIC Stamp microcontrollers and development software, SX chips and programmer/debuggers, project boards, sensors, educational tools, robotics kits, accessories and the Propeller chip.
- BASIC Stamp Microcontroller
- Propeller General Information
- Robot Information
- Propeller Articles, Software and Documentation
- Javelin Software and Documentation Downloads
- Articles by Outside Authors