SPICE Analog Simulation Program TINA TI
TINA is an easy-to-use, but powerful, circuit simulation program based on a SPICE engine. TINA-TI is a fully functional version of TINA, loaded with a library of TI macromodels plus passive and active models. TINA-TI’s new version 7.0 has changes from Version 6.0 in the following areas:
TINA-TI provides all the conventional DC, transient and frequency domain analysis of SPICE and much more. TINA has extensive post-processing capability that allows you to format results the way you want them. Virtual instruments allow you to select input waveforms and probe circuit nodes voltages and waveforms. TINA’s schematic capture is truly intuitive-a real “quickstart.”
- Provides support for switching power supply devices.
- No limit to circuit size.
- More SPICE models and example circuits included.
- SMPS simulation capability.
- Circuits developed in TINA-TI 7.0 will work with TINA Industrial version 7.
Application Schematic categories include:
- Audio Op Amp Filters, Microphone Pre-Amplifiers
- Control Loop for PI Temp Control and Current Loop 4-20mA
- Signal Conditioner – Thermistor, Resistive Bridge, Capacitive Bridge
- Reference Designs from device evaluation modules for SMPS Devices