Teensy USB AVR with Teensyduino – PJRC
The Teensy is a complete USB-based microcontoller development system, in a very small footprint! All programming is done via the USB port.
The Teensy is available with header pins, for direct no-soldering-required use on a breadboard, which can also be run from the +5 volt from the USB cable. Standard Teensy boards come with solder pads. Either way, all Teensy boards come fully assembled and tested, so no surface mount soldering is needed.
- USB can be any type of device
- AVR processor, 16 MHz
- Single pushbutton programming
- Easy to use Teensy Loader application
- Free software development tools
- Available with pins for solderless breadboard
The Teensy Loader makes getting code into your Teensy easy. Just press and release the reboot button and the processor runs the HalfKay bootloader, which is automatically detected.