UEi – Test and Measurement Instruments
Founded in Beaverton, OR in 1967, Universal Enterprises, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of portable testing and measuring equipment for the HVAC industry.
- Combustion Analyzers
- Clamp Meters
- Temperature/Humidity Testers
- Leak & Pressure Detectors
The DMEG3 Megohmeter allows you to predict, prevent and identify insulation failures that can cause appliance failure, ….
Features Include –
- Large digital display shows the test function and measured value
- 600V AC measurement capability
- Insulation resistance ranges 0 – 2000 M?
- Three test-voltage ranges (250, 500, 1000 V DC)
- Live circuit warning light.
- Precision resistance 0.01? with audible continuity.
- 200 mA short-circuit continuity test current for high accuracy.
UEi Test Instruments
Portland, OR, 8625 SW Cascade Avenue, Beaverton, OR 97008, USA