A leading manufacturer of high-performance programmable logic devices PLDs, field-programmable gate arrays FPGAs, programmable mixed-signal and interconnect products, related software and intellectual property IP.
Products include FPGAs, CPLDs, Power Management and Clock Management Devices.
The ispMACH 4000ZE CPLD family is ideal for ultra low-power, high-volume portable applications.
Standby current as low as 10µA (typical) 1.8V core; Operational down to 1.6V VCC. Easy System Integration, Flexible multi-volt I/O.
ispMACH_4000ZE ispMACH 4000ZE Family
Using the preloaded ispMACH 4000ZE Pico Power demo design provided with the development kit, you can now test within minutes an I2C master and LCD controller interfaces in addition to the embedded ispMACH 4000ZE OSCTIMER block.
You can then build your own designs using the free downloadable ispMACH 4000ZE reference design source code, implementing these features in less than an hour.
- Pre-programmed Pico Power Demo
- ispMACH 4000ZE device (LC4256ZE-5MN144C)
- Power Manager II device (ispPAC-POWR6AT6-01SN32I)
- USB mini jack socket for power, JTAG programming, and I2C interface
- I2C, and JTAG chain
- 4-bit DIP switch to user-defined inputs
- 3.3V and 2.5V supply rails
- Current and voltage sensor circuits
- Battery or USB power source
5555 NE Moore Ct, Hillsboro, OR 97124, USA